Have I mentioned that I hate it here? Okay, I don't really hate it here, but I hate some things about here. I tried to hook up to the wireless internet we signed up for. Apparently, the only stupid place it works is if I hold the computer up in our bedroom window. If I move it away from the window, no signal. Stupid!!! My friend Jocelyn said that they can bring out a booster and attach it to the window. I don't know how much it will help. Hopefully, the cable modem comes through sooner rather than later for us. This dial-up business isn't so great either. It's like we are stuck in the past. That and a woman can't get anything done on this base without her husband. I miss the independence part of being here as a teacher. That's okay, I'm happy I have Travis to depend on. Did you know that I'm even called a Dependent? I was going to write "in" in front of the word dependent on my id. And I am sick of living out of my suitcase! I just want my furniture and things so this can seem more like a home! AND MY DOG!!! Who is having so much fun staying with Gramma Colleen and Auntie Chrissie that he probably doesn't even miss us. I guess that's good though. I wouldn't want him to be sad.Okay, enough of the whining and crabbiness. I have more pictures of the house to show you.This is what it the front of the house looks like.
Here is the gnome and the turtle that reside in our garden out front. We haven't named them yet, but I plan to.
That's all for now. I'm going to Kobe for a couple of days with a friend. I'll write when I get back and then upload my pics at the library so you can see them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment