I went to the Japanese kindergarten class today. There were about 20 volunteers that came with us. It was fun. The kids were excited that we were there. We taught them words to songs and sang and danced. The tv station from base was also there, I may be on the news tonight! I didn't get a chance to take pictures today. And I didn't take any kids home with me. I was eyeing a couple though. Maybe next time.
I finally took pictures of our townhouse and our car so you can see how we are living here in the Kuni. Here is a picture of our waiting room, I mean living room.


Pretty sweet, huh? Here is a close up of the "easy chair" we requested.

Not so easy, huh? I'll tell ya what. It's not so easy uploading these images on the dial-up connection so that is all for today. I will post more of the house tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment